Thursday, December 1, 2016

What is Love?

This is a hard topic for me because I have not found my true love. What I believe love is Sacrificing every thing for one person or multiple people. If you are in love you are willing to do anything for that person and sacrificing your self for them. I believe that my parents are a perfect example because even when the have fights or have money struggles. They stick together always no matter what happens. Love can mean a lot of other things and can be towards anything. There is enduing love and temporary love for people or objects. Love is the opposite of hate and anger. I believe everyone loves something in there life. I love my family and my friends. I also love soccer, I would do anything just to be playing soccer with my friends or my brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment